Introduction to Accountancy
Time & Location
About the Event
This short course provides learners with an introduction to accounting and is suitable for those who have little or no experience of accounting and might be considering a change in career or those that would like to refresh their accountancy skills.
The course runs over 5 weeks.
Key topics that will be covered include:
• What is Accounting and what is its purpose
• Types of Accounting disciplines
• Regulatory & Audit framework
• Internal and External Accounting
• Key Accounting Statements
• Costs and cost behaviours
• Employment opportunities within the financial sector
Start: 30th June 6:30pm - 8:00pm
Registration deadline: Sold Out
There is no cost for this master class as it is funded by Wandsworth Lifelong Learning.
Open to London residents only. Other criteria applies.