Mon, 23 May|
Customer Service Level 1 Qualification
Upskill yourself with this customer service level 1 qualification and stand out from the crowd. Online classroom with tutors
Time & Location
23 May, 13:30
About the Event
Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service Qualification
Improving Your Customer Service Skills
This is a FREE course, funded by the European Social Fund - available to UK and EU citizens resident in London.
Why not stand out from the crowd and get a qualification?
With most jobs requiring customer service skills on some level, get ahead of the game and get qualified!
Improving Your Customer Service Skills: Go beyond the average and learn great customer service skills you can take with you for life.
This course will cover:
- How to deliver good customer service
- How to use different communication methods
- How to provide good customer service in line with organisational procedures
- How to effectively deal with customer queries, problems and complaints
- Understand how customer needs and expectations are formed
Course Length: 1 x 2 hours per week, 4 weeks course
Starting: 23rd May 2022
Ends: 13th June 2022
Time: 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Platform: Online via Google Classroom
Qualification upon completion
Level 1 Award in Customer Service with the opportunity to progress and gain a Level 2 qualification.
Through attending this course and completing the assignments you will achieve a Level 1 Certificate in Customer Service. We also have additional funding for you to complete a Level 2 Customer Service qualification. Please note this will involve completing an online assessment/multi choice test.
If you would like to improve your customer service skills, enroll for this FREE, certified Level 1 Qualification. There are limited numbers and when the course is full you will have missed out.
Signing Up is easy. Register your interest and a member of the Wandsworth Lifelong Learning team will be in contact to finalise the enrolment.
PLEASE NOTE: You must meet all criteria outlined on the form in order to qualify for the free courses.
Get online. Get qualified.
Registration deadline: 18/05/2022
These courses are free for those who meet all the following funding requirements :
– you have lived in the UK or EU for at least the last three years or you are a family members of a UK/EEA national and fulfil certain requirements (discussed at your assessment)
– you live in a London /Greater London Borough
– you are not in full time education
– you have not achieved this qualification before
– you are aged 19 or older on 31st August 2021
Don't miss out! Apply now
Timothy R Andrews is promoting this course on behalf of Wandsworth Borough Lifelong Learning.